Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Langley Metal Works Showcase


Recently I read an article about supporting your local businesses this year for Christmas.  While I love to do that, I usually don't find out about neat shops that not well known.  Today I wanted to give a shout out for a small business that deserves to be found.  My husband, Patrick, was recently looking for a gift idea for "someone" and found this unique shop.  Best part is... they were a local company that not too many people know about.  Or at least we didn't and some of the people Patrick works with didn't either.  I wanted to tell everyone about it because they have resonable cost items for someone that is looking for a unique gift.  They have a shop on etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/langleymetalworks?ref=pr_profile and also a personal web-site.  We purchased the above metal sign for $30 and just got it today.  The turn around time on this item was quick!  It is fabulous!  Go ahead and visit their personal web-site at http://langleymetalworks.com/mizzou-shop.html.  Let me know what you think.  Here is the picture of the finished product and we are thrilled with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment