Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snowflake Garland

It's that time of year again!  It's exciting to think about all the time we get to spend with family and friends.

This week I get to spend time with my family for several days and I can't wait to see everyone!  Well.... almost everyone!

So what I have I been working on lately?  Of course!  Snowflakes!
I'm wanting to do do something different again and this year I am starting on getting more snowflake garlands out there to sell or maybe as a gift item.


Use the garland to decorate your tree, fireplace, windows, doors, cabinets and more!


This garland is approximately 4 ft long.
Each snowflake is 2 inches across.
Additional snowflakes can be added for additional cost.


The next set of snowflakes I am working on will be a little larger ones and dainter looking!  Can't wait until I am done!  See my Etsy shop for more listings available!  www.etsy.com/shop/amykempf

No comments:

Post a Comment