Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Peppermint Pink Hat

Last year I was the receiver of a wonderful gift.  A friend from church gave me some yarn that was given to her by another crocheter whose eye sight had gotten bad and could no longer crochet.  At the time I had no idea what I would do with some of the yarn, but this week I decided I needed to be creative and start throwing some ideas together.  White can be a challenge sometimes to work with when winter is approaching, but I decided I wanted to create a hat specifically with Christmas coming up.  {Yes, I celebrate Christmas!}  So I decided to use the white and pair it with a hot pink.  When I first started the hat, I did not realize how cute it would look when I was done.  Thus.... I have created my Peppermint Pink Hat!  It makes me think about the Christmas Candy and sparkly decorations hanging from my Christmas Tree.  I adore this hat!  Just wish I had my own little girl to put it on, but I am blessed with two boys!




See my Etsy Store for more creations for great gift ideas
for Christmas, Birthday, and Baby Showers!
Or email me, leave a comment if you would like to see
something different in my store. 
Your feed back is important to me.

1 comment: