Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Hats

As you can probably tell, I love making baby things, especially hats!  I recently made a couple more hats for a friend who is expecting in February and love seeing them come together!  The pattern I used is from Lion Brand.  I really like their web-site as you can find free patterns on there.  I ended up making small changes to the pattern to make it more girly or boyish.

I chose this pattern, to make the two hats below and updated them by adding a scalloped edge to make it more feminine.  I also added a flower and embellishment to add an extra special touch to it.


A white see-through ribbon is woven in and out of the filet stitch.



All flowers are stitched to hat to prevent them from curling up.

If you or anyone else is interested in a custom made hat, feel free to contact me. 
I would love to make one for you!
Hats show are for a 0-3 month old babies,
but I can also make a larger size hat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment